This Black Zero told Superman that he was a space saboteur who destroyed planets. He had been hired to destroy Krypton, and realized the internal stresses that would have destroyed it in any case were dying down, necessitating his involvement to ensure it exploded.
Since this adventure suggests that, were it not for something none of them knew, Jor-El would have been wrong and the Kryptonian Science Council right, it has been suggested that what Black Zero had noticed was the Green Lantern Tomar-Re's attempts to prevent the destruction, meaning the two sets of interference canceled each other out, and Jor-El was right .
Powers and Abilities
- A starship
- A device that accelerated the rate of the thermonuclear reactions in Krypton's core
- An antimatter dart-bomb
- 1 Appearances of Black Zero (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Black Zero (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Black Zero (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Black Zero (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."