"Psycho Piracy": Superman and Conner fight Kal-L above Smallville.
- I'm a Kansas farmer's wife -- take more than you to scare me. You hurt my dog. Dug up my dear Jon. Wrecked my home. Afraid? No. How would Conner put it? Oh yeah... It's on!
Synopsis for "Psycho Piracy"
Superman and Conner fight Kal-L above Smallville. On the outskirts of the battle, Psycho Pirate appears, and begins to sow confusion among the people present.
Kal-L tells Black Lantern Lois to kill Ma Kent. Conner moves to stop Lois from doing so, taking her arm off with heat vision. Ma Kent flees into corn, and Lois pursues.
Conner finds Psycho Pirate among a bunch of rioting Smallville citizens.
Black Lantern Zor-El confronts Kara, and Kara attacks him in response, realizing it's not her father.
In Smallville, Lois hunts Martha. Martha steps out of the cornstalks ready to fight, with a "It's on!"
Appearing in "Psycho Piracy"
- This issue is reprinted in Blackest Night: Black Lantern Corps Vol. 1.
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman: World's Finest (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Son of Kal-El (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.