- No. No, that's it. I learned a long time ago. When life hits you hard, you gotta shrug it off... and move on to the next job. Sure, you were a part of my life once. But that part is dead and gone.
Appearing in "Chapter Two"
- Blue Lantern Corps
- Black Lantern Corps
- Black Lantern Central Power Battery
- Black Lantern Ring
- Blue Lantern Ring
- Captain Cold's Cold Gun
- Trick Boomerangs
Synopsis for "Chapter Two"
- This book was first published on January 20, 2010.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackest Night: The Flash Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackest Night: The Flash series
- Images from Blackest Night: The Flash Vol 1 2
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.