"Part Three": The Flash uses his Blue Lantern Ring to save Kid Flash from the Black Lantern Ring. Meanwhile, the Rogues escape the undead versions of their predecessors and find [[Owen Mercer (New Earth)|Captai
- Trust me, kid. Everything has its melting point.
Appearing in "Part Three"
- Blue Lantern Corps
- Black Lantern Corps
- Sandblast (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Part Three"
The Flash uses his Blue Lantern Ring to save Kid Flash from the Black Lantern Ring. Meanwhile, the Rogues escape the undead versions of their predecessors and find Captain Boomerang Jr., who had been killing innocent people in a vain attempt to revive his father. Disgusted by this, the Rogues set him up to be killed by Captain Boomerang.
- This book was first published on February 17, 2010.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackest Night: The Flash Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackest Night: The Flash series
- Images from Blackest Night: The Flash Vol 1 3
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.