Blackhawk was a Polish flying ace who led a squadron of pilots of various nationalities against the Nazis during World War II. Originally from Earth-Two, he and his Squadron crossed over to Earth-X in 1942 to help the Freedom Fighters liberate America from Nazi control. Sadly, they were all later reportedly killed in action.
- This version of Blackhawk, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Blackhawk first appeared in Military Comics #1 published by Quality Comics, and was created by Will Eisner, Bob Powell and Chuck Cuidera. The Earth-X version, later retconned to be a native of Earth-Two, first appeared in Justice League of America #107 by Len Wein and Dick Dillin.
- Blackhawk's status as a denizen of Earth-X and the subsequent revelation that he was originally a native of Earth-Two were both retcons written after DC acquired the character; originally, under Quality Comics, his adventures had continued post World War II, which would not logically have been possible in the very different timeline of Earth-X. Therefore, the character seen in comics published by Quality Comics is a separate individual from another universe.
- The death of Blackhawk and his team, and of Plastic Man, is reported to the JLA by Uncle Sam, in Justice League of America #107. He doesn't name them, but the art shows all seven of them.
- 9 Appearances of Blackhawk (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Blackhawk (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Blackhawk (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Blackhawk (Earth-Two)