"Out of This World": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Tell Miss Diana Lewis that I've gone to the North Pole for a vacation and I won't be back for a hundred and thirty years!
- 1 Synopsis for "Out of This World"
- 2 Appearing in "Out of This World"
- 3 Synopsis for "The Condor Man"
- 4 Appearing in "The Condor Man"
- 5 Synopsis for Chop Chop: "Don Beppo"
- 6 Appearing in Chop Chop: "Don Beppo"
- 7 Synopsis for "Stark, the Scoundrel"
- 8 Appearing in "Stark, the Scoundrel"
- 9 Notes
- 10 Trivia
- 11 See Also
- 12 Links and References
Synopsis for "Out of This World"
Appearing in "Out of This World"
- Mr. Mortis (Apparent Death)
- his gang
- Maynard Trover, rocket scientist, Blackhawk's old friend
- two other rocket scientists
- government rocket fuel expert (Dies)
- Blackhawk Island
- Troyer's Home/Laboratory
- Mortis' Country Estate
- Troyer's Notes
- Blackhawk Grumman XF5F Skyrockets
Synopsis for "The Condor Man"
Appearing in "The Condor Man"
- Hugo Rogers, Physio-Chemist, the Condor Man (Apparent Death)
- Diana Lewis, reporter
- Clipper crew and passengers (one unnamed man apparently carries a concealed handgun)
- Giant Condor (Dies)
- Baby Giant Condor
- Giant Condor Egg
- Rex, Giant Dog (Dies)
- Condor Man's formulas
- Island Clipper, 4-engine commercial passenger amphibious plane (Destroyed)
- Blackhawk Grumman XF5F Skyrockets (one is destroyed)
Synopsis for Chop Chop: "Don Beppo"
Chop Chop takes a vacation and flies to Latin America, where he lands in Bombonia, and gets embroiled in a small-scale civil war, which is still in progress as he departs.
Appearing in Chop Chop: "Don Beppo"
- Don Beppo
- his banditos
- Don Cesar
- his banditos
- one Blackhawk Grumman XF5F Skyrocket
Synopsis for "Stark, the Scoundrel"
Appearing in "Stark, the Scoundrel"
- Commissioner of the Anti-Crime Foundation
- Stark (First appearance) (Dies) (Returns.) (Dies)
- his gang: Stubby (Dies), others (most die)
- Doctor Trevor, student of the Secrets of Life (Dies)
- the big city
- the mid west
- Trevor's life restoration formula
- six Blackhawk Grumman XF5F Skyrockets
- Stark's speed plane (Destroyed)
- The Condor Man is mentioned by Blackhawk in Modern Comics #65, which went on sale on 9 July 1947. This issue of Blackhawk went on sale on 20 June 1947, and precedes that story in Quality Universe chronology,
- One Grumman Skyrocket is wrecked with a whack from a giant condor's wing; this is at least the seventeenth Blackhawk fighter-bomber to be destroyed.
- Also featured in this issue of Blackhawk was:
- "Little Nettie's Ghost" (text story)
- Burp the Twerp: "The Iron Diet" by Jack Cole
- Per the 3rd panel of the 2nd page of the 2nd story, the Blackhawks sometimes play cards in their barracks.