"The Blackhawk Wreckers": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Blackhawk #224 is an issue of the series Blackhawk (Volume 1) with a cover date of September, 1966. It was published on July 12, 1966.
Synopsis for "The Blackhawk Wreckers"
Appearing in "The Blackhawk Wreckers"
- Blackhaswk Wreckers
- assorted giant robots
Synopsis for World War II Combat Diary: "General Stanislaus"
Appearing in World War II Combat Diary: "General Stanislaus"
- General Five, Polish Resistance (Dies)
- Resistance Guerillas
- Blackhawk fighter planes
- Messerschmit 109s
- The Blackhawk aircraft in the Combat Diary story are not the familiar Grumman XF5F fighter-bombers. These are single-engine planes with radial engines.
- Stanislaus gets shot down in this WWII-era story.
- Also appearing in this issue of Blackhawk was:
- Cap's Hobby Hints by Henry Boltinoff
Links and References