"The Junk-Heap Heroes, Part 1 of 3": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Junk-Heap Heroes, Part 1 of 3"
- Blackhawk Squadron
- White House, Washington, D.C.
- secret government test lair, 100 feet under ground
- Blackhawk training facility
- Jolly Roger's Lair (in "rugged mountains near the mainland coast")
- 7 Blackhawk Lockheed F-90Cs
- Jolly Roger's Flying Saucer (Destroyed)
- S.S. Oceania
Synopsis for "The Junk-Heap Heroes, Part 1 of 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on November 10, 1966.
- First issue for Bob Haney, replacing Ed Herron, as writer.
- Zinda Blake, as Queen Killer Shark, gets struck in the head, which does not knock her out, but restores her old memories and personality as Lady Blackhawk.
- The U.S. President is not named, and is seen only from behind.
- According to "the Champ," and confirmed by Hendrickson, Hendy is blind in his right eye.
- Also according to "the Champ," Stanislaus is unable to feel pain. And Andre is afraid of girls.
- Stanislaus gets a harpoon wound, serious enough to take him out of action. Andre gets a bullet wound in his right leg. Hendrickson gets a bullet wound in his right shoulder.
- Also appearing in this issue of Blackhawk was: "Cap's Hobby Hints" by Henry Boltinoff.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackhawk Vol 1 228 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackhawk series
Links and References