"The Domino Principle!": A German barmaid named Helga, who had met Blackhawk Blackhawk #267,
- Why are you wearing that uniform? You're not Domino.
Appearing in "The Domino Principle!"
- Blackhawk Squadron
- Benito Mussolini (Flashback only)
- General Hastings, Royal Army
- Neville Chamberlain (Flashback only)
- Sammy Sweet, bandleader (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Domino Principle!"
A German barmaid named Helga, who had met Blackhawk Blackhawk #267,
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
Appearing in "Detached Service Diary: The Artist"
- Klaus Gruver, Gestapo officer
- Private Daniel Franklin
- Allied airbase in North Africa
- airfield near London
- DeHavilland Mosquito
Synopsis for "Detached Service Diary: The Artist"
At a remote Allied airbase Hendrickson meets an enlisted airman whose job it is to paint girly cartoon insignias on the engine cowling of fighter planes. Hendrickson thinks this is a silly and superstitious custom, but later changes his mind.
Hendrickson's mission is to escort a Gestapo prisoner to London, but the wily enemy officer escapes, and abducts Hendy and Franklin, steals a plane, and flies it to London, planning to assassinate Blackhawk and/or Churchill. Instead, on arrival he's surrounded and arrested, by Allied soldiers who were tipped off by something Franklin had painted on the fuselage.
- Main story takes place some time before April 1941.
- "It was just months ago that the original Domino had been killed"
- At this story's end Hitler reacts to the news of Domino's defection by giving the order to invade Greece, which happened in 1941-April.
- At this time, Chop Chop has not yet returned from his deployment to Asia.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackhawk Vol 1 272 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackhawk series
- Images from Blackhawk Vol 1 272