Sometime later, he was captured and impersonated by the Durlans during their war with the Corps. The Corps discovered that the Durlans were using their fellow Lanterns' rings while the Lanterns were held captive. The impersonators were killed in battle and the confiscated rings set out for their true owners. The Durlans ordered the prisoners executed before their rings could return. A defenseless Bloobert was shot and killed in his cell moments before the rings, and trailing Green Lantern rescuers, arrived.
- The name Bloobert Cob is not mentioned in the character's single appearance in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #46. Nor does he appear in the commonly attributed Green Lantern Corps #224. It is likely that the name (and the GLC appearance) was a fanon creation until Van Jensen learned of the character and used the name, making it canon.
- 1 Appearances of Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."