Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Bloobert Cob was a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Powers and Abilities
- The name Bloobert Cob is not mentioned in the character's single appearance in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #46. Nor does he appear in the commonly attributed Green Lantern Corps #224. The name (and the GLC appearance) was a fanon creation until Van Jensen learned of the character and used the name in Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3) #31, making it canon.
- 1 Appearances of Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bloobert Cob (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."