History of character has not yet been written.
- New God Physiology: The beings of Apokolips call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space in a realm called the Fourth World. These New Gods have evolved due to their close proximity to the Source, a primeval energy, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance.
- Mind Control: Bloody Mary can absorb life from her victims through vampirism. After doing this, she can suppress her victims' will and telepathically manipulate them. She can also sense presence of other beings in her immediate surroundings, and project telekinetic beams from her eyes.
- 14 Appearances of Bloody Mary (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Bloody Mary (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bloody Mary (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bloody Mary (New Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.