"Should Have Taken That Left Turn At Albuquerque...": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I am so annoyed. Mysteries of the universe, you stink.
- — Brenda
Appearing in "Should Have Taken That Left Turn At Albuquerque..."
Synopsis for "Should Have Taken That Left Turn At Albuquerque..."
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on December 28, 2006.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab uses no capital letters or punctuation marks, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 22 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 9, panel 1 - "Decifer text", abbreviation of "Decipher text."
- Page 9, panel 2 - "Alert! Warning!"
- Page 12, panel 5, first part - "No hide."
- Page 12, panel 5, second part - The word "Fun" in mirror-writing (ie, read from right to left, with each letter flipped horizontally).
- Page 15. panel 1 - "Alert! Warning!"
- Page 15, panel 3 - "Detect."
- Page 15, panel 4 - "Detect enemy."
- Page 16. panel 1 - "Find Brenda."
- Page 16, panel 5 - "Not phasers."
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 7 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 7 10
- Blue Beetle Recommended Reading
- All Top Comics (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 2)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 3)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 4)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 5)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 6)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 7)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 8)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 9)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
Links and References