"Defective": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- We need data. And nothing provides data like violence.
Appearing in "Defective"
- Brenda (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Alina (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Batman (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Lonar (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Green Lantern (John Stewart) (Cameo)
- Green Arrow (Cameo)
- Captain Marvel (Cameo)
- Superman (Cameo)
- Supergirl (Cameo)
- Reach spaceship
Synopsis for "Defective"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab uses no capital letters or punctuation marks, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 22 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 17, panel 5 - "Evacuate"
- Page 18, panel 2 - "Feed on him"
- Page 19, panel 5 - "Damae?" (likely 'Damage?')
- No trivia.
- Blue Beetle Recommended Reading
- All Top Comics (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 2)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 3)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 4)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 5)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 6)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 7)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 8)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 9)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
Links and References