"Mister Nice Guy": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Is that a giant green fist?
Appearing in "Mister Nice Guy"
- Oracle (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Mister Nice Guy"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab uses no capital letters or punctuation marks, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 22 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 3, panel 3 - "Him kill"
- Page 3, panel 4 - "Alert! Kill!"
- Page 18, panel 3 (top to bottom, then across the page) - "-carab", "-ymbiotic", "same", "scarab", "exoskel-"
- Page 18, panel 4 (top to bottom, then across the page) - "enhancement", "-biotic", "-vrce", "sam", "so-", "citoibmy-" ("-ymbiotic", read right-to-left)
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 7 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 7 14
- Blue Beetle Recommended Reading
- All Top Comics (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 2)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 3)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 4)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 5)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 6)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 7)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 8)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 9)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
Links and References