"Away Game": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Wait, those other girls are out there flying in skirts?! Personally I approve.
- — Paco
Appearing in "Away Game"
- The Luthor Lone Star Launch Facility
- Lobo's Spacehog
- Titan Cruiser
Synopsis for "Away Game"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab doesn't use captial letters, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 22 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 1, single panel - "alert"
- Page 3, panel 2 - "alert"
- Page 10, panel 2, first part - "trela" (alert backwards see alert = trela
- Page 10, panel 2, second part - "alert"
- Page 15, panel 4 - "alert"
- No trivia.
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 7 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 7 18
- Blue Beetle Recommended Reading
- All Top Comics (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 1)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 2)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 3)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 4)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 5)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 6)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 7)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 8)
- Blue Beetle (Volume 9)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
Links and References