Created by Guardians of the Universe Ganthet and Sayd, each Blue Lantern Power Battery are linked to each Blue Lantern Power Ring and typically reside in a pocket dimension connected to the power ring. Because both Guardians were formerly, and again, Green Lantern Guardians, they have the knowledge to construct both a Central Power Battery as well as individual Power Batteries. The Power Batteries used by Saint Walker appear to be linked to the Central Blue Lantern Power Battery; with the CBLPB taken by the Reach, it is unknown if the smaller Power Batteries are still fully functional.
Each Blue Lantern Power Battery has collected the blue light of Hope inside of it, part of the Emotional Spectrum from each individual sentient in the universe.
- Often hidden in a pocket dimension when not in use.
- In the Green Lantern Animated Series, Ganthet made a "prototype" Blue Lantern Power Battery out of a Green Lantern Power Battery, which he then gave to Hal Jordan before the Green Lantern left Oa with Kilowog on the Interceptor. Activating a hidden signal from Oa, Ganthet had the Green Lantern Power Battery transform into a Blue Lantern Power Battery, temporarily super-charging all the Green Lanterns in its' vicinity before the Battery left to go find its' first user of Hope. This turned out to be Bro'Dee Walker on the planet Mogo, who received the first Blue Lantern Power Ring from within the Power Battery to become the first Blue Lantern.
- Appearances of Blue Lantern Power Battery
- Item Gallery: Blue Lantern Power Battery
- Images featuring Blue Lantern Power Battery
Links and References