- Sometimes even good people do bad things
- — Bob Cratchit src
He was supposed to deliver money to the Joker, but was stopped by Batman. Batman placed a tracker on Cratchit's scarf. After being confronted by Batman, Bob ran home to his son, who was making a Christmas tree out of a dead plant.
The Joker broke into the Cratchit's apartment where he nearly killed Bob because he lost the Joker's money. He was saved by Batman. After Batman incapacitated Joker, Bob stole the Joker's gun with the intent to kill him, but he backed down so he could set an example for his son. The next day, his house was furnished and given a job by Wayne Enterprises
- This character is an adaptation of Bob Cratchit, a character from the novel A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens published in 1843. More information can be found in the Wikipedia.org article A Christmas Carol.
- 1 Appearances of Bob Cratchit (Batman: Noël)
- 2 Images featuring Bob Cratchit (Batman: Noël)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bob Cratchit (Batman: Noël)
- Character Gallery: Bob Cratchit (Batman: Noël)