Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Bonny Hoffman was one half of the Body Doubles, a team of high end assassins.
She was a military specialist attached to Mitch Shelley's unit, operating in Iraq on secret tektite experiments. Six months into her assignment, she encountered a wounded soldier, Carmen Leno, who was selected as a subject. As Leno was treated with tektites, the two became friends.
A mysterious attacker attacked the base, leaving most present wounded. Shelley ordered Tektite treatment on everyone, including Hoffman. Carmen and Bonny were the only ones on which the Tektites fully worked, granting them superhuman powers. They became Shelley and Hooker's top agents. After Shelley's death, they struck out on their own as assassins for hire.
- Tektite Enhancement
- Bonny Hoffman was created by Andy Lanning and Jackson Guice, first appearing in Resurrection Man #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Bonny Hoffman first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Resurrection Man (Volume 2) #1 by Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, and Fernando Dagnino.
- 10 Appearances of Bonny Hoffman (Prime Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Bonny Hoffman (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bonny Hoffman (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bonny Hoffman (Prime Earth)