"Stars In Your Eyes (Part II)": Booster Gold is trapped in the near future, and is barraged by an army of Starro spores. Skeets flies in and helps him out, but more surprisingly is the arrival of a woman named Jia; a woman dressed in the trappings of Chronos th
- Sorry, ladies, your're nice enough-- Just a bit too clingy.
Appearing in "Stars In Your Eyes (Part II)"
- Starro future
- Bat Man corps
- Power girl corps
- Blue Beetle/Starro
- Green Lantern/Starro
- The Flash/Starro
- Adam Strange/Starro
- Black Adam/Starro
- Captain Marvel/Starro
- the Atom/Starro
- Animal Man/Starro
- Wonder Woman/Starro
- Gotham City past
Synopsis for "Stars In Your Eyes (Part II)"
Booster Gold is trapped in the near future, and is barraged by an army of Starro spores. Skeets flies in and helps him out, but more surprisingly is the arrival of a woman named Jia; a woman dressed in the trappings of Chronos the time-thief. Jia offers to help Booster, but with the condition that she will be allowed to leave once the battle is over, and that he will owe her a favor at some future date. Desperate for aid, Booster agrees.
They finally find Rip Hunter and take him back to the Time Sphere. They bring him backwards in time to the point when the Starros first invaded Earth. When they arrive, they find Chronos waiting for them. Rip, now free of the Starro, realizes that Chronos' presence here is what causes the future apocalypse to happen.
- This book was first published on November 12, 2008.
- This issue shipped on November 12th, 2008.
- Booster Gold's name is erroneously identified as Jon Michael Carter in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Booster Gold Vol 2 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Booster Gold series
- Images from Booster Gold Vol 2 14
- Booster Gold Recommended Reading
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.