Murdered by an assassin, his spirit haunts the mortal realm bringing justice to those who deserve it. Although he cannot directly interact with the physical world, he can possess bodies of the living and control them towards his own ends. Brand received his powers from Rama Kushna and spends his spare time in Nanda Parbat.
- No Physical Body
- Power Limitation: Only a few people could see and hear Deadman at the time he wasn't possesing a body.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Deadman. The original character was created by Arnold Drake and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Strange Adventures #205.
- Deadman was voiced by Raphael Sbarge.
- Deadman Recommended Reading
- Strange Adventures (Volume 1) (1967)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1): (1978)
- Deadman (Volume 1) (1985)
- Deadman (Volume 2) (1986)
- Action Comics (Volume 1): (1988)
- Deadman: Love After Death (Volume 1) (1989)
- Deadman: Exorcism (Volume 1) (1992)
- Lobo/Deadman: The Brave and the Bald (1995)
- Batman/Deadman: Death and Glory (1996)
- Deadman: Dead Again (Volume 1) (2001)
- Deadman (Volume 3) (2002)
- Deadman (Volume 4) (2006)
- Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love (Volume 1) (2016)
- Deadman (Volume 5) (2018)
- 6 Appearances of Boston Brand (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Boston Brand (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Boston Brand (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Boston Brand (DCAU)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.