The Brain is considered as one of the most brilliant minds in the world.
As such, he was captured by Mister Mind and was forced to participate in a contest for intellect and physical prowess. He was disqualified in the racing part because The Calculator shot his tentacles and caused The Brain to lose control of his car.
Powers and Abilities
- Cybernetic Enhancement: His metallic case is equipped with robotic tentacles to make up for the lack of hands.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Justice League Action and is an adaptation of the Brain. The original character was created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani and first appeared in Doom Patrol #86.
- The Brain is voiced by Jim Ward.
- 1 Appearances of Brain (Justice League Action)
- 1 Images featuring Brain (Justice League Action)
- Quotations by or about Brain (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: Brain (Justice League Action)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."