The Brain is the leader of a secret organization known as the Brotherhood of Evil.
The Brain cannot move but can talk using the machine he is hooked up to. His partner, Monsieur Mallah, acts as both the Brain's transportation and brawns.
The Brain recruited almost all of the Teen Titans villains and set them out on a worldwide purge of heroes. The Titans were almost defeated, but a few were captured and cryogenically frozen.
When it came time for the Titans to fight back, a siege began with the heroes being victorious. The Brain and Mallah attempted to escape but were captured and cryogenically frozen themselves. It is assumed they were handed over to the police.
New Teen Titans
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans and is an adaptation of the Brain. The original character was created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani and first appeared in Doom Patrol #86.
- Brain was voiced by Glenn Shadix for the animated series Teen Titans and by Scott Menville for the animated series Teen Titans Go!.
- 23 Appearances of Brain (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Brain (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Brain (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Brain (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
Doom Patrol Villain(s)