He secretly prepared for the President to become the vessel for Zod. The appearance of Kal-El from another universe exposed Brainiac to those around him. Brainiac was about to kill Clark, when Jor-El brought Clark back to his native reality.
Powers and Abilities
- Android Body
- Enhanced Intellect
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Heat Vision
- Enhanced Senses
- X-Ray Vision
- Superhuman Hearing
- Accelerated Healing
- Mineral Manipulation
- Electrokinesis|Electronic Manipulation
- Information Absorption
- Biological Manipulation
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Brainiac. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #242.
- Like the Brainiac of Earth-1, this Brainiac was portrayed by James Marsters.
- 1 Appearances of Brain InterActive Construct (Smallville: Apocalypse)
- 2 Images featuring Brain InterActive Construct (Smallville: Apocalypse)
- Quotations by or about Brain InterActive Construct (Smallville: Apocalypse)
- Character Gallery: Brain InterActive Construct (Smallville: Apocalypse)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."