Brainiac Daughter's fought alongside her fellow Leaguers in order to subdue metahumans who endangered people. Later she travelled with the rest of the team to the Gulag to contain the prisoner revolt.
- Alien Physiology: The full extent of Brainiac's Daughter's powers remains a mystery due to her unique alien heritage, but she's displayed abilities which suggest a Kryptonian powerset.
- Brainiac's Daughter's alternate name is XTC, which is named after the prog-pop band of the same name, who recorded the songs "That's Really Super, Supergirl" and "Brainiac's Daughter" (the latter under the pseudonym The Dukes of Stratosphear).
- Brainiac's Daughter resembles Supergirl intentionally, which led fans to assume that her birth parents were Brainiac 5 and the Girl of Steel. In the "Kingdom Come - The 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition", the creators clarified they never thought of her origins prior to her conception, but they endorse the fan theory: "As silly as it sounds, this character is the combination of two songs by one of my favorite groups, XTC: "That's Really Super, Supergirl" and "Brainiac's Daughter." Apparently people assumed that her origin was from the coupling of old-time Legion lovebirds Brainiac 5 and Supergirl, and so, never having answered this question before myself, I'll go along with this idea. This also suggests that she, like Starman VIII, has traveled back in time from the 30th century."
- Appearances of Brainiac's Daughter (Earth-22)
- Images featuring Brainiac's Daughter (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Brainiac's Daughter (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac's Daughter (Earth-22)
Superman Family member
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.