Brainiac was a Twelfth-Level transorganic syntellect lifeform who was captured by Ultraman while exploring the Antimatter Universe and made into Ultraman's servant, whose head is installed in Ultraman's fortress. Brainiac carefully planned his rebellion against his master by manipulating Alexander Luthor to traveling to the matter universe to recruit the Justice League to overthrow the Crime Syndicate, but resulting in the antimatter and matter Earths merging into the same space and destroying each other, thereby allowing Brainiac to collect the energy released by the destroyed Earths, evolving into an "Nth Level Intelligence" and essentially becoming a god. Furthermore, the League and the Syndicate were powerless to stop the collision due to their being on Earths where they, by the nature of the respective universes, cannot win. However, the Justice League and the Crime Syndicate switched back to their Earths, and allowing the latter to stopping Brainiac in which Ultraman gave him a laser-vision lobotomy to ensure that he never poses a threat again.
- Enhanced Intellect
- Unique Physiology: Inside of the body that he created from Ultraman's cells he displayed various metahuman abilities.
- Restricted Mobility: without a cybernetic body to inhabit, Brainiac is imobile and physically harmless.
- Cybernetic body
- 4 Appearances of Brainiac (Antimatter Universe)
- 4 Images featuring Brainiac (Antimatter Universe)
- Quotations by or about Brainiac (Antimatter Universe)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac (Antimatter Universe)