- 12th-level intellect: Just like a computer can store data in its memory, Brainiac possesses a superior intellect, on the order of a 12th-level intellect. It could record all knowledge from a planet.
- Possession: Brainiac is difficult to destroy as it could also transfer its programming into another computer or living beings.
- Android Body: Brainiac has built countless bodies to provide different advantages depending on the situation. Whether it be a human for hiding, a computer for digitizing or a ship for transport and combat. Examples of some abilities it built into these bodies include:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Elasticity: Specifically the ability to project metallic telescoping tendrils.
- Energy Projection: The tendrils can channel electricity through them.
- Energy Absorption: Brainiac can steal life forms data directly from their bodies.
- Technopathy: Brainiac can absorb and utilize technological equipment, specifically nanotechnology of alien origins.
- Brainiac was voiced by Lance Henriksen.
- 1 Appearances of Brainiac (Brainiac Attacks)
- 1 Images featuring Brainiac (Brainiac Attacks)
- Quotations by or about Brainiac (Brainiac Attacks)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac (Brainiac Attacks)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.