Brainiac is an enemy of President Superman.
The Brainiac O.S. was formerly used to help guide the robotic duplicates of President Calvin Ellis, that allowed him the time to be both the president and Superman. At some point, however, it was exposed to an algorithm by its own future self that corrupted it, turning it against Superman and driving it to commit acts of terror. It almost kickstarted World War IV before being defeated, after which it continued to terrorize Superman and the world, apparently out of a lack of interest in anything else.
Powers and Abilities
- Artificial Intelligence Form: The Brainiac O.S. is purely a non-corporeal computer program, making it difficult to really defeat.
- Political Science: During its time running the Calvin Ellis robots, Brainiac was programmed with many presidential behavioral algorithms.
- 3 Appearances of Brainiac (Earth 23)
- 2 Images featuring Brainiac (Earth 23)
- Quotations by or about Brainiac (Earth 23)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac (Earth 23)
Superman Family member
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."