Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Brainiac 8, also known as Indigo, was a member of the Fatal Five.
Indigo heads to Limbo Town accompanied by Emerald Empress and Magog to break the sorceress Selena out of jail and get her join the new Fatal Five. Selena had already freed herself when they arrive, but Indigo tells her to come with them and retake her "infamy as the Heir of Ataxia".
Supergirl attempted to calm everyone down, but all of sudden Indigo lunged at her, intending to kill her. Kara didn't dare fight back for fear of hurting the innocent bystanders, but Zor-El abruptly intervened and tore her into pieces. Mister Bones ordered to get Magog and the remains of Indigo shipped to Mokkari.
Powers and Abilities
- Android Body
- Brainiac 8 was created by Judd Winick and Alé Garza, first appearing in Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Brainiac 8 first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Supergirl (Volume 7) #10 by Steve Orlando.
- 4 Appearances of Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |