Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Brainiac 8, also known as Indigo, was a member of the Fatal Five.
In order to prevent her future defeat, Emerald Empress has assembled a new Fatal Five: Selena, Indigo, Magog, Solomon Grundy and herself.
Indigo heads to Limbo Town accompanied by Emerald Empress and Magog to break the sorceress Selena out of jail and get her join the new Fatal Five. Selena has already freed herself when they arrive, but Indigo tells her come with them and retake her "infamy as the Heir of Ataxia".
Supergirl attempts to calm everyone down, but all of sudden Indigo lunges at her, intending to kill her. Kara doesn't dare fight back for fear of hurting the innocent bystanders, and Indigo pummels her until Zor-El abruptly intervenes and tears her into pieces. Mister Bones has ordered to get Magog and the remains of Indigo shipped to Mokkari.
- Android Body
- Brainiac 8 was created by Judd Winick and Alé Garza, first appearing in Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Brainiac 8 first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Supergirl (Volume 7) #10 by Steve Orlando.
- 4 Appearances of Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac 8 (Prime Earth)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |