Brand Braddock was a corrupt businessman and rival of inventor Paul Parsons. He was the enemy of Golden Arrow.
When Parsons was testing an experimental hot-air balloon, Braddock shot the balloon down, killing Parsons. The Parsons' young son Roger, survived and grew up to become the western hero the Golden Arrow. The Golden Arrow had several encounters with Brand Braddock's children Bronk and Brute.
- This version of Brand Braddock (Earth-S), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Brand Braddock (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Brand Braddock (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Brand Braddock (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Brand Braddock (Earth-S)