In the 31st Century, there will be a new Batman and Robin. Inspired by archival footage of the original Dynamic Duo, Brane Taylor and his nephew adopt their identities in the year 3051. The new Robin soon breaks his leg while fighting one of the henchmen of the evil Yerxa. Brane Taylor decides to travel back in time to recruit the assistance of the original Robin--Dick Grayson. Some time after the successful completion of that case, Taylor again travels to the past to aid the original Batman while he recovers from a broken arm. Reporter Vicki Vale suspects Taylor of being an impostor, but she changes her mind after a successful ruse involving the original Batman. Later, Taylor and his son help their era's Superwoman to defeat Epoch.
Brane was summoned to the present time by Batman and Robin, in order to help them prevent Vicki Vale from learning Batman's secret identity. During his time on the present, Brane posed as the Batman of 1955 and he captured some wanted criminals. However, his phisique almost gave away his real identity, but before Vicki could expose him, Brane switched places with the real Batman and her plan was stopped. Afterwards, Brane returned to the future he came from.
Time Radio; Truth Spray
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- Brane Taylor was inspired by the similar character Brane from Batman #26, and may be intended to be his descendant. If that is the case, then Brane Taylor is also a descendant of Bruce Wayne.
- 5 Appearances of Brane Taylor (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Brane Taylor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Brane Taylor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brane Taylor (New Earth)