- -- Brass Monkey src
Brass Monkey was once a janitor at Fox-Broome University that used an experimental device to put his mind into that of a brass monkey statue. Deciding that his current occupation didn't pay well enough he struck out as a criminal. However, his human body had been murdered while he was in the body of the statue and it forced him to remain in that body forever.
Brass Monkey, despite being small in size, became a crime lord. Starting up a group called the Gorilla Troops, who were simple thugs in gorilla masks, Brass Monkey and his troop became known criminals in Astro City. They even made a name for themselves in the papers. Their actions caught the attention of Jack-In-The-Box and Brass Monkey became a constant adversary of the colorful hero.
- Unique Physiology: Brass Monkey is simply a brass monkey statue with the brain of a human. He is small in size but powerful and quick.
- Superhuman Strength: Brass Monkey is strong, despite his diminutive size. He is strong enough to tear through Jack-In-The Box's constricting confetti.
- Superhuman Durability: Brass Monkey is made of solid brass and can take a considerable amount of punishment.
- Superhuman Agility: Brass Monkey, despite being made of brass, is very agile. Agile enough to keep up with Jack-In-The Box and evade him long enough to almost kill the clownish hero.
- 1 Appearances of Brass Monkey (Astro City)
- Images featuring Brass Monkey (Astro City)
- 1 Quotations by or about Brass Monkey (Astro City)
- Character Gallery: Brass Monkey (Astro City)