Brett Bryson was an employee of Chalmers Laboratory until an accident gave him powers similar to Superman but left him terminally ill.
While the general public believed Bryson to be dead from the accident, Bryson's employer Frank Chalmers was aware of his survival and convinced him to commit a series of robberies so that he can leave enough money to his wife, May, to see her through after he was gone. Bryson disguised himself as a ghost and his robbery spree was blamed on Superman.
Unknown to Bryson, Chalmers actually arranged the accident to happen and reaping the stolen money for himself. Superman soon confronted Chalmers and his assistant Davis, and forced the latter into revealing the truth in the presence of Bryson. Furious, Bryson choked Chalmers to death. The tremendous emotional outburst caused Bryson to collapse, dead alongside Chalmers.
- This version of Brett Bryson (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Brett Bryson (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Brett Bryson (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Brett Bryson (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Brett Bryson (Earth-Two)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."