Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Brick Pettirosso is a new student at Teen Titans Academy.
Powers and Abilities
- Electromagnetism: Brick has the metahuman ability of generating EMP pulses.
- Energy Projection: Brick can emit his EMP in concentrated blasts to distrupt electronic devices.
- Brick Pettirosso was created by Tim Sheridan and Rafa Sandoval, first appearing in Future State: Teen Titans #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Brick Pettirosso first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Teen Titans Academy #1 by Tim Sheridan.
- 7 Appearances of Brick Pettirosso (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Brick Pettirosso (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Brick Pettirosso (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brick Pettirosso (Prime Earth)
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.