She and Carson are hired by Kobra to kill Batman while he investigates a murder.
- Firefly Suit: Bridgit is equipped with a specialized suit similar to her partner Firefly, which she uses for her criminal activity.
- Dual Flamethrowers: There are two gauntlets built into Bridgit's suit. These gauntlets are capable of projecting powerful blasts of thermal energy. The flamethrowers were capable of burning a building down, however they were not strong enough to severely damage Batman's Bat armor.
- Heat Resistance: The full-body suit is primarily made out of a flame retardant material. This gives Lady Firefly increased protection against the flames her weapon causes.
- Jetpack: Bridgit's suit is equipped with a powerful jetpack. This jetpack allows her to propel herself into the air and hover if the situation requires it.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the comic book stories considered to be set on Prime Earth. It is an adaptation of Bridgit Pike/Firefly. The original character was created by Bruno Heller and Jordan Harper and first appeared in the episode "Scarification" of the series Gotham.
- Detective Comics: Deface the Face
- 4 Appearances of Bridgit Pike (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bridgit Pike (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bridgit Pike (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bridgit Pike (Prime Earth)