Following the Citadel War, Brighteyes was trapped inside of a Psion dungeon called the Killing House on the primitive moon known as Tallgrass. In order to survive, he was forced to fight against several other captives including Katydid. Katydid's efforts to escape resulted in a power surge that released the Killing House's grip over its captors. When the prisoners were freed, they made amends with one another and decided to work together on future adventures.
- 'Energy Projection': As his name implies, Brighteyes possesses the ability to project bright bolts of energy from his eyes.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Character created by Joey Cavalieri and Alex Nino.
- 1 Appearances of Brighteyes (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Brighteyes (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Brighteyes (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brighteyes (New Earth)