Bruce N. Wayne was a prominent private detective and cousin of Thomas Wayne. Thomas' son, Bruce was named after Bruce N. Wayne and they would meet years later, when Bruce N. Wayne decided to drop by Gotham City. Bruce N. Wayne stayed in Wayne Manor along with Bruce and his ward, Dick Grayson and as a detective, he was called by the Gotham City Police Department to assist Batman and Robin. In no time, Bruce N. correctly deduced Bruce's secret identity as the masked law enforcer and Dick as his young sidekick. However, Bruce N.'s deductions were thrown off when he saw Batman and Bruce Wayne together in the same room, unaware that this was a trick staged by Batman. Eventually, Bruce N. left Gotham and came to the wrong conclusion that the young Bruce would never be a detective like himself.
- This version of Bruce N. Wayne, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- It is possible that Bruce N. Wayne is the son of Silas Wayne. This is not established anywhere official, but there is no evidence against it.
- 2 Appearances of Bruce N. Wayne (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Bruce N. Wayne (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Bruce N. Wayne (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bruce N. Wayne (Earth-One)