The Batman of Earth-99 had abandoned his principles and killed all of his enemies.
After years trying to cling to his moral code, Batman made his first victim. He lost his mind and went after his rogues gallery, killing them and keeping some of their personal items as trophies in the Wayne Manor's library. Superman intervened, and while their battle caused his death, Bruce became too wounded to walk unaided. He lived in isolation in the Wayne Manor with Luke Fox taking care of him.
5 years later, as the Crisis approached, Kate Kane and Kara Danvers tried to recruit him to fight the Anti-Monitor. He refused, saying the multiverse was not worth saving. Upon discovering Kara was a Kryptonian, Bruce tried to kill her. Kate kicked him to a corner and the wiring on his exoskeleton broke, electrocuting him to death.
- Restricted Mobility: After his battle with Superman he needed an exoskeleton in order to move.
- Green Kryptonite
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arrowverse and is an adaptation of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Bruce Wayne was portrayed by Kevin Conroy.
- The exosuit Bruce uses is based off the same one in Kingdom Come.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Arrowverse: Earth-99)
- 3 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Arrowverse: Earth-99)
- 3 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Arrowverse: Earth-99)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Arrowverse: Earth-99)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Supergirl Villain(s) |
|Batwoman Villain(s) |