Trying to end a gang war between the Ventriloquist & Scarface and Black Mask, Batman discovers that Commissioner James Gordon has been kidnapped, and is being held at an overrun Arkham Asylum. Racing through Gotham City's sewers in order to enter the Asylum undetected, Batman has to fight through enemies ranging from Mr. Zsasz to the Ratcatcher before finally encountering the man holding Gordon: the Joker.
Discovering that Gordon's kidnapping was in fact a distraction to keep the Dark Knight away from the world stage, Ra's al Ghul reveals that his new plan to take over the world is nearly complete. Batman has to travel around the world to the Demon's Head's stronghold in order to stop his latest plan for world domination.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Batman: Dark Tomorrow and is an adaptation of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- 3 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Batman: Dark Tomorrow)
- 3 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Batman: Dark Tomorrow)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Batman: Dark Tomorrow)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Batman: Dark Tomorrow)