Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are United States Government Agents, disguised as masked crime-fighters, and are assign to defeat the Japanese scientist Doctor Daka.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Batman could easily take on one or a group of thugs at a time.
- Investigation: Captain Arnold has referred to Batman as his "ace detective".
- Multilingualism: Batman was able to send a message to Robin using Morse Code.
- Military Protocol
- Batmobile: Simply a 1939 Catalac Bruce Wayne uses in both his civilian and secret identities.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the serials Batman and Batman and Robin and is an adaptation of Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- The role of Batman was played by Lewis Wilson in the 1943 serial and Robert Lowery in the 1949 serial.
- Bruce Wayne's occupation was changed from being the owner of Wayne Enterprises to being a US Government Agent because of strict regulation used by the film industry at the time. These did not allow for the idea of a vigilante, one taking the law into his own hands, to be used.
- 5 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Batman Serial)
- 12 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Batman Serial)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Batman Serial)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Batman Serial)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.