Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered before his eyes when he was young, and custody of him was handed over to the family's butler Alfred Pennyworth. The crime inspired Bruce to rid Gotham of the garbage that murdered his parents, so he trained to be at his mental and physical peak. He fought crime with the help of his bodyguard Katana.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Martial Arts: He was able to recognize each of Deathstroke's moves and which fighting styles they were from, and was able to match his butler, who has mastered multiple fighting styles, in combat.
- Acrobatics: Bruce is a very adept gymnast, being able to boost himself off of a wall after a jump to kick Mister Toad.
- Genius Level Intellect
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Beware the Batman and is an adaptation of Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Batman was voiced by Anthony Ruivivar. A young Bruce Wayne was voiced by Jason Marsden.
- 35 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Beware the Batman)
- 14 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Beware the Batman)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Beware the Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Beware the Batman)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Outsiders member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the super-hero team known as the Outsiders, in any of its various incarnations. They are a black ops team dedicated to fighting evil and taking the fall in public opinion that bigger groups like the Justice League cannot, started by Batman to avoid being crippled by public relations needs. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outsiders members" category.