Bruce Wayne was the genius billionaire vigilante known as Batman, who worked alongside the Justice Lords, staying with them as they became authoritarian.
Powers and Abilities
- Peak Human Condition
- Genius Level Intellect
- Indomitable Will
- Martial Arts
- Tactical Analysis
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Batman was voiced by Kevin Conroy.
- 8 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (DCAU: A Better World)
- 3 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (DCAU: A Better World)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (DCAU: A Better World)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (DCAU: A Better World)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."