When Bruce Wayne was buried beneath the debris from the collapse of his Batcave, he pushed himself to upload his consciousness into his mechanical T-Rex despite his arms being paralyzed. The upload was successful but he came to think his long fight against crime had been useless, since he had wasted time on capturing the super-villains alive. Deciding to assault Arkham Asylum, he tore through the staff and the inmates using his new body.
He was recruited by The Batman Who Laughs into the Dark Knights alongside other evil Batmen of the Dark Multiverse and participated in the invasion of the Multiverse above when Perpetua started taking over it. He was sent alongside Batmage and Beyonder to Hell in order to deliver their newest prisoner Wally West to Wonder Woman, and took him into the Tartarus pits. When Diana went into the pits to talk with the prisoner, he and Beyonder took down Swamp Thing who was guarding the exit, so Laughs could confront her.
After Laughs was killed by Wonder Woman, B-Rex and his fellow evil Batmen got to work reviving him alongside the evil Alfred, placing his brain into the body of the Final Bruce Wayne. B-Rex believed that he still was lobotomized when he gained consciousness, but was disintegrated by him as he didn't need him anymore.
- Bionic Dinosaur Physiology
- Restricted Reach: B-Rex's arms were proportionally small compared to his gigantic body, which made it difficult for him to use or throw objects with his hands.
- 6 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Dark Multiverse: Batmanasaurus Rex)
- 3 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Dark Multiverse: Batmanasaurus Rex)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Dark Multiverse: Batmanasaurus Rex)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Dark Multiverse: Batmanasaurus Rex)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."