When Tom was released from prison, he was too old to continue his criminal career and he decided to train his son, Bruce in athletics and honed his crime skills. Wayne used a large cave underneath their home as a training room and when Bruce reached adulthood, his father provided him a special batsuit, with which Bruce became the great burglar Batman.
He became partners with the greatest criminal, Superman and together, they were always constantly confronted by the local heroes, Luthor and Clayface. Superman and Batman were unstoppable, but certain day, their good counterparts from Earth-One arrived on their planet. Batman and Superman learned that their good counterparts had arrived using a special device, which was taken by Luthor as evidence. The world's greatest criminals decided to steal the machine in order to travel to the world where they would be considered heroes in order to start a series of amazing crimes. They were stopped in time by Luthor, Clayface and their combined effors with the good Batman and Superman.
The good counterparts returned to Earth-One and Luthor used a special machine to turn Superman and Batman into law abiding citizens.
- This version of Batman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Earth-148)
- 3 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Earth-148)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Earth-148)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Earth-148)