- Business Management
- Eidetic Memory
- Martial Arts
- Indomitable Will
- Peak Human Condition
- Peak Human Strength
- Batman originally appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Detective Comics #27 by Bill Finger and Bob Kane. He was introduced in Earth-149 continuity in Superman #149 by Jerry Siegel and Curt Swan.
- This version of Batman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Earth-149)
- 2 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Earth-149)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Earth-149)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Earth-149)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.