When Bruce Wayne was young, he saw his father murdered by a red and blue blur. He blamed Superboy since he was denied an Anti-Kryptonite Serum created by Bruce's father. Bruce vowed to bring Superboy to justice.
Years later, Bruce would return to Gotham City and become the vigilante known as Batman. Becoming partners with Superman's, Clark's new alias, arch-nemesis Lex Luthor, they trapped Superman in a Kryptonite containment. Lex accidentally spoke of the Anti-Kryptonite Serum making Bruce realize that Lex was his father's murderer. Bruce imminently freed Superman, but was killed in the process.
- Criminology: Batman is an expert in all fields relating to criminal investigation.
- Tactical Analysis
- Utility Belt: The Batcave is equipped with a state-of-the-art computer network system, as well as the most advanced criminal analysis detection equipment available. When he is out fighting crime, Batman's greatest asset is his utility belt, which houses a wide variety of useful tools and gadgets.
- Bruce Wayne is also known as the Gotham Goliath, the Masked Manhunter, the Cowled Crusader
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Earth-153)
- 9 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Earth-153)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Earth-153)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Earth-153)
- ↑ World's Finest Vol 1 153
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."