Bruce Wayne, as the Batman, fights crime alongside his sidekick, Robin.
When the Batman TV series became suddenly popular, Batman and Robin's workload increased, because of an increase in new super-villains and super-heroes inspired by the show (the Dynamic Duo had to save the new heroes from their own incompetence). One of these cases involved heroes Ratman (Jerry Lewis) and Rotten (Renfrew) and the villain Kangaroo (Witch Kraft). At the end of the case, Batman let the Kangaroo go, because she was only doing it to teach Ratman a lesson -- and because she had captured the Joker, the Penguin and the Riddler for him!
A malfunctioning match-making computer (sabotaged by Super-Hip) suggested that Batman and Nancy Ritz might be a romantic match. While Batman (and Robin) did travel to Benedict Arnold High School to meet Nancy (much to Robin's disgust), the relationship did not proceed further.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of Batman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Batman originally appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Detective Comics #27 by Bill Finger and Bob Kane. He was introduced in Earth-Twelve continuity in Showcase #63 in a photograph, but his first real Earth-Twelve appearance was in Adventures of Jerry Lewis #97 by Arnold Drake and Bob Oksner.
- Jerry Lewis knows Batman is Bruce Wayne. Lewis says he knows because of the TV show, but no one else in Gotham seems to know, and they all watch the show. It's more likely because Lewis is aware that he is a comic-book character sometimes...
- This Batman is a mix of the counterparts of Earth-One and the 1966 TV series.
- 8 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Earth-Twelve)
- 2 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Earth-Twelve)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Earth-Twelve)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Earth-Twelve)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.