Bruce Wayne is the gun-toting pulp hero Batman in 1930s Gotham City.
After his parents were killed by a criminal, young Bruce Wayne was driven by an urge to understand what had happened so he could somehow deal with it. This search led him all the way around the world and back, picking up a surprising amount of knowledge along the way. It is unknown if he served in the war.
Returning to Gotham, he hit on the idea of turning himself into a force in the night, something that would frighten criminals into leaving their sinful ways behind. He became the Batman, a gun-toting vigilante.
In the course of his early career, Batman met celebrated adventurer Doc Savage. The two men did not get along, but managed to work together to defeat their foe.
Powers and Abilities
- 'Guns: Batman carried a pair of Colt.45 handguns.
- This Batman, unlike almost every other, uses guns as a regular matter of course.
- 7 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (First Wave)
- 11 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (First Wave)
- 3 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (First Wave)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (First Wave)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.