- There comes a time when the oppressed and desperate must be defended. I have tried my best. I pray whoever else dons this hood will continue that quest. Shun meaningless vengeance, useless violence, and the glamour of your own legend. Fight for what's right.
- — Bruce Wayne src
His legacy inspired his descendants to take up the mantle, although they perverted his power over the masses into tyrannical despotism. In the future, a man known as The Bruce rules Gotham City with an iron fist and organizes annual executions of his greatest enemies in symbolic ritual. Discovering the Batcave by accident, one rebel finds Bruce's last message to humanity on the Batcomputer and is shortly afterward mutilated into becoming the new Joker. This hero fights the Bruce and reclaims Wayne's moral legacy as the new Batman.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (I, Joker)
- 3 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (I, Joker)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (I, Joker)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (I, Joker)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.