Bruce Wayne is the son of wealthy industrialist Thomas Wayne.
He met Arthur Fleck when he came by Wayne Manor hoping to speak with his father. He played with Bruce at the front gate until Alfred Pennyworth stopped him. He watched as the two engaged in an argument that accumulated in Arthur briefly strangling Alfred. After kicking the visitor off the premises, Alfred took Bruce back to the house.
Later, Bruce and his family were at the Monarch Theater when riots erupted throughout Gotham City. Thomas took his family into a nearby alley to escape the chaos, only to be confronted by Joe Chill, one of the rioters. Chill gunned down Thomas and Martha Wayne, leaving Bruce an orphan.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Joker and is an adaptation of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Bruce Wayne was portrayed by Dante Pereira-Olson.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Joker Movie)
- 2 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Joker Movie)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Joker Movie)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Joker Movie)