Batman is a founding member of the Justice League, Superman's best friend and Robin and Batgirl's mentor.
He keeps a file on all other members of the League and their villains.
Nygma managed to steal his personal files and hand them over to the Legion of Doom, who used that information to attack all members of the League simultaneously. Batman and Alfred were infected unknowingly with Brainiac's miscroscopic mind-controlling worms, and the League attempted to mind-control him to murder Superman and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman tied him up with his Lasso, which allowed Batman to fight the mind-controlling nanotech off until Green Lantern purged the mindworms from his body.
Wonder Woman flew him to the Fortress of Solitude where they were reunited with the remainder League members. Flash captured Captain Cold and Batman interrogated him to learn the plans of the Legion. Then he came up with a plan to rescue the relatives and friends of the League that had been captured or brainwashed by the Legion.
After the League successfully captured the Legion of Doom's headquarters, Batman coerced Lex Luthor into helping stop all nuclear missiles launched by Brainiac.
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- 10 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Justice)
- 11 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Justice)
- 3 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Justice)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Justice)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.